Dr. Abraham Erskine.
World War IIEdit
In 1942, at the World's Fair, Howard Stark demonstrated a prototype of a flying car but to no success as it crashes to the ground. A little later, Stark started to work on Project: Rebirth alongside Dr. Abraham Erskine. In a secret SSR facility, Stark creates a machine for Project: Rebirth and was successful in enhancing Steve Rogers to peak human conditions. After the procedure, Stark witnesses the death of Dr. Erskine at the hands of Heinz Kruger, a Nazi spy.
Howard Stark does not possess any superhuman powers.
- Genius Level Intellect: Stark is an exceptionally intelligent person, creating weapons and devices that are considered futuristic to most during World War II.
- Master Engineer: Stark's knowledge of engineering make him one of the most feared weapons designers in the world.
- Master Scientist: Stark has vast knowledge in the fields of Science.
- Master Businessman: As the CEO of Stark Industries, Stark is one of the most capable businessman in the world.
- Multilingualism: Stark is fluent in English, Latin, Spanish, French, Japanese and Korean.
Stark possess various equipment and mostly made from his inventions.
- Vibranium Shield: Stark acquired Vibranium and turned it into a shield. He gave the shield to Captain America.
- Hovercar: Stark demonstrated a prototype version of a Hovercar at the World's Fair 1942.
- Camera Pen: A small photograpic camera disguised in a pen.
- Arc Reactor: One of Stark's greatest inventions, a power source of clean energy.
Captain America SeriesEdit
- Episode 1 - Birth